Have you or a loved suffered from taking Xarelto?
Patients were not properly warned of the side effects of Xarelto, i.e uncontrollable internal bleeding and that this bleeding could not be reversed as easily as with other anticoagulants.
Other serious and Life-threatening Side Effects:
- Uncontrolled bleeding events
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemoglobin Decrease
- Cerebrovascular Accidents
- Peripheral Edema
Symptoms of Xarelto bleeding side effects may include:
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Pink or brown urine
- Red or black tarry stools
- Coughing up blood
- Vomiting that resembles blood or looks like coffee grounds
- Bleeding from the gums
- Frequent nose bleeds
- Weakness and swelling in the hands, arms, lower legs, ankles or feet
- Joint pain or swelling
Call Langston Lawyers PLLC at 877-LAW-0008 for more information.